8/27/08

Go check this out...

I'm the Guest Blogger on THIS Purdue blog. I rhapsodize on "Seven Reasons Why I'm Excited College Football Season Is Here."

I love blogging for many reasons, but one of the best is that you become friends with people you'd otherwise never meet. Phats is a former Purdue cheerleader and one of the biggest Boilermaker fans out there. He and I became "blog buddies" when we both realized how much we love football. Now I've got him cheering for the Crimson Tide and, I have to admit, I now catch Purdue when I can find them on tv and find myself looking out for Purdue scores on Saturday evening (or on the stadium score scroll when I'm at Bryant Denny). And...last year, when I won his March Madness challenge, I got a Purdue tshirt in the mail. I will be wearing it this year for him.

1 comment:

Phats said...

YAY GO PHATS!!! I got my shoutout