8/23/08

Optimism

My husband laughs pretty regularly at my glass-half-full mentality. I can pretty much be positive in just about any situation ...and that positivity usually translates into the way I watch sports as well. I don't just solely see the bad in a loss; I also see the reasons for optimism (well, aside from the ULM, and MState, and Auburn losses last year; there wasn't much of anything good to remember from those!).

But, at the beginning of the year especially there is the reason for optimism. And I see a lot of it in this team and this season. Lots of excitement building, and lots of things to look forward to (heck, even Coach Saban has praised a bunch of his players throughout the fall).

I thought this was an excellent read from the Montgomery Advertiser on the topic...

Reasons Abound for Optimism at UA

No comments: