9/25/08

Some Cool News...

I'm the new contributor at Alabama Gameday, a really awesome blog on everything Bama-related. The site's administrator, Tony, is a great guy and I was thrilled when he asked me to partner up with him to write for the blog.

He introduced me today and I will start writing and posting there soon on a regular basis.

Tide Chick will still be up-and-running. I will use this post to write about random Bama news and items; and, of course, I will use it to post pictures from games and other cool, personal things like that.

But visit Alabama Gameday to regularly read my more "formal" insights into Alabama football.

And oh yeah....

there is a game this weekend.

Alabama vs. Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pumped up and ready!

(And how about that Southern Cal/Oregon State game earlier tonight? USC's defeat opens up all sorts of possibilities for the national championship race. It's all very exciting!!)

Come back tomorrow for my game picks for the weekend!

2 comments:

Phats said...

I am waiting on the predictions!

Laura said...

Congrats, Cheryl! What great news! Can't wait to read your blog at the new place!